WHO WE ARE
Give your big challenges our small team approach and watch how big small can be.
Let’s Make Something Great.
You want fresh ideas. You want great ROI. You want results. In other words: you want digital. We were born digital. We didn’t convert. We didn’t get converted. We’re disciples from the start.
Enter digital media in today’s marketing landscape. With an SEO- and mobile-friendly website, a useful app, and a peppy social media presence, you will be heard and seen. Together, your dreams and our know-how will get your messages delivered loud and clear.
And aren’t we all looking for ROI? Our best in class deliverables, prompt service, and ongoing customer support overcome any second-guessing that might keep you up at night.
We can put the greatness of today’s digital to work for you. Our job is to discover it, package it for digital consumption, and deliver it to as many eyeballs as possible. There’s no other agency like C7. Come find out for yourself.Let's Talk 904.395.1944 View Case Study
“We’re all about keeping a good vibe in our digital flow. It promotes inspiration, fresh ideas and innovation.”
– Calvin Bryant, Founder & Lead Marketing Hero
HOW WE WORK
Small teams working on big challenges in fluid collaboration with our clients.
Of all the advantages of working in small teams, our clients tell us that the fluid collaboration provides them the most peace of mind. Rapid answers, seamless problem solving, and better communication happen when everyone understands the goals, the scope, and the brand. Give your big challenges our small team approach and watch how big small can be.
Everyone goes outside for help these days; it business as usual. Our Client Partners value our expertise and our seamless contribution to their projects. They get the glory and the fame; we’re happy with the work and the results. When you find yourself in need of digital services that your bandwidth just can’t hold, C7 is ready to help ease the pressure.
OUR SHARED VALUES
- Always do the right thing for our Customers, Employees, and Shareholders; don’t take a position that favors one over another.
- Have a passion for your job and enlist the willing cooperation of others to achieve mutually agreed upon goals.
- Have a sense of urgency to win every day.
- Never run out of cash – no matter what.
- Tell bad news first, not last.
- Only surround yourself with high-performers.
- Those buy from those who teach.
- Be careful, a little success can create a lot of overhead.