Mobile has changed the Consumer Journey
Today’s consumer journey is omni-channel and non-linear
Drive sales, increase revenue and succeed in a mobile first world
Connecting with your Consumer through personalized, dynamic marketing experiences.
Adapting a global mindset, rethinking and re-engineering how you use mobile to drive business.
Creating truly immersive, engaging advertising experiences.
Adopting scientific, people-based measurement solutions that deliver real time insights into what works and what doesn’t.
Our suite of solutions will enable you to achieve all of these goals.
Better measurement methodology leads to better outcomes
These stats alone demonstrate why we need to evolve when it comes to measurement in the mobile era.
- Did you know that 91% of the people who could buy your product don’t click on your ads?
- Or that broad age and gender targeting is only 53% accurate?
- Or that campaigns optimized for clicks instead of conversions cost 2.4X more per conversion?
That’s because older metrics, like clicks and cookies, aren’t good proxies for value, because a click on an ad doesn’t always correlate to a sale or an uptick in brand awareness.
Relying on older metrics costs more and drives fewer conversions — they just can’t keep pace with the shifts happening around us.
Percentage of people who could buy your product but don’t click on your ads1.
Broad targeting [demographic/demography/demo-centric] is only 53% accurate2.
Cost increase per conversion for campaigns optimized for clicks vs. conversions3.
1 Facebook Internal Data, Lift Studies, Feb 2017
2 Nielsen Q3 2017
3 Facebook data, global, March 2017
The new journey requires people- based measurement
- Plan for people first: If you care about how people react to the messages, start by basing measurement on people. We should shift from proxy metrics like cookies, clicks and conversions to long-term growth metrics like high-value actions and eventually customer value.
- Focus on learning: Measure the metrics that matter. Shift from outdated models like last-click attribution and observational lift, to more accurate and sophisticated models like multi-touch attribution and experimental design lift tests.
- Compare across everything: Metrics should be comparable across all channels. Trade siloed, short-term measurement for always-on holistic campaign measurement that allows you to test, compare, optimize and grow both your campaigns and your business over time.